The TwinSet Energeto 8000ED combines excellent insulation, noise reduction and security properties into a single, premium window. Its tough, aluminum cladding coupled with carbon-fiber internal reinforcements make it both incredibly secure and weather-resistant. With 6 chambers, a 39⁄16 window depth and high-pressure precision insulating foam, the Energeto 8000ED easily surpasses Passive House standards ensuring maximum energy efficiency. For budget-conscious projects requiring the best energy performance and aesthetics, the TwinSet Energeto 8000ED cannot be beat.
- 3Sealing Levels
- 6Internal Chambers
- 0.73Metric U-factor
TwinSet Energeto 8000ED Overview
- Innovative high-pressure polyurethane foam insulation
- Ultradur® inserts to eliminate thermal bridging.
- 6-chamber aluclad vinyl profile with an installation depth of 39⁄16 (90 mm)
- R-value of 7.8 based on configuration (Uw-values 0.73 W/m2K)
- Excellent protection from wind and weather with extruder-formed 3-point sealing
- Triple glazing up to 17⁄8 inches (48 mm) thick
- Sound Reduction of ≤ 41dB possible based on configuration
- Obscure glass options available.
- Winkhaus hardware with multipoint locking and a range of security levels
- All profiles are free of lead, cadmium and barium.
- Can be manufactured in shapes, angles and arches to suit any facade.
- Colors, finishes and decors available to suit any project
- Additional chambers filled with high-pressure foam insulation
- Resistance Class II (RC2) security hardware
- activPilot Select with discrete hidden hinges, or activPilot Comfort with parallel opening mechanism
- Magnetic lock sensors
TwinSet Energeto 8000ED – A profile that does it all
The TwinSet Energeto 8000ED takes the strength and aesthetics of aluminum clad vinyl models and combines it with the superior energy efficiency of the Energeto series. The result is a sharp looking modern window with excellent security and weather resistance that can simultaneously achieve passive house insulation values while still being affordable. The special sealing system and polyurethane foam filled chambers minimize heat-loss while preventing water from entering the home.
The TwinSet Energeto 8000ED begins saving you money as soon as it is installed ensuring steady, long term energy savings and comfort. Domestic windows will never stop costing you.
A common shortcoming of pure vinyl frames is security. However, with its carbon fiber reinforced inserts and metal cladding, the TwinSet Energeto 8000ED provides a level of durability and protection not afforded by single material models. Multipoint locking and the option of further security levels including laminated safety glass ensure there is a solution for any application.
A range of RAL colors for the aluminum shell and decorative foils for the interior can be combined for a unique look. Ornamental glass and fixture options offer further opportunities for personalization and accenting your home.