The TwinSet Energeto 8000ED combines excellent insulation, noise reduction and security properties into a single, premium window. Its tough, aluminum cladding coupled with carbon-fiber internal reinforcements make it both incredibly secure and weather-resistant. With 6 chambers, a 39⁄16 window depth and high-pressure precision insulating foam, the Energeto 8000ED easily surpasses Passive House standards ensuring maximum energy efficiency. For budget-conscious projects requiring the best energy performance and aesthetics, the TwinSet Energeto 8000ED cannot be beat.
TwinSet Energeto 8000ED Overview
- Innovative high-pressure polyurethane foam insulation
- Ultradur® inserts to eliminate thermal bridging.
- 6-chamber aluclad vinyl profile with an installation depth of 39⁄16 (90 mm)
- R-value of 7.8 based on configuration (Uw-values 0.73 W/m2K)
- Excellent protection from wind and weather with extruder-formed 3-point sealing
- Triple glazing up to 17⁄8 inches (48 mm) thick
- Sound Reduction of ≤ 41dB possible based on configuration
- Obscure glass options available.
- Winkhaus hardware with multipoint locking and a range of security levels
- All profiles are free of lead, cadmium and barium.
- Can be manufactured in shapes, angles and arches to suit any facade.
- Colors, finishes and decors available to suit any project
- Additional chambers filled with high-pressure foam insulation
- Resistance Class II (RC2) security hardware
- activPilot Select with discrete hidden hinges, or activPilot Comfort with parallel opening mechanism
- Magnetic lock sensors