The Eco Plano takes aluminium clad timber windows to the next level. Combining the beauty of wood, the toughness of aluminium and an additional layer of insulating foam, it achieves excellent thermal performance while giving your home a luxurious look both inside and outside. Together with triple glazing, the Eco Plano achieves impressive thermal Uw-values of 0.78 W/m²K. The frame is thermally separated using a special polyurethane insulating wedge that ensures the aluminium does not come into contact with the timber. This ensures vapour diffusion and excellent insulation. The Eco Plano’s sleek angular look makes it ideal for modern architectural projects and new-builds. Customise it further with dozens of colours and special glazing options.
Details & Overview
- Flush external frame design with gas-filled triple glazing in thicknesses up to 55mm
- Extrusion-formed foam insulation within the timber laminate provides passive house level U-values for low-energy constructions
- Glazing bars and special glazing (sound protection, safety glass, patterned and privacy glass) to suit any design requirement
- Profiles can be manufactured in an array of arches, angles and shapes to suit any building project
- Available in pine, spruce, larch, alder, oak, eucalyptus, cherry, walnut and more
- A wide range of paints and varnishes for the interior and exterior
- Uw-values of down to 0.78 W/m²K
- Glued timberedge bands with a continuous laminated top layer
- Three sealing levels
- Welded corners, edge pins with double slots, cams and v joints.
- Multipoint locking and fail-safe position locking handles provide safety and security.
- 10 year guarantee on aluminium cladding and 5 year guarantee on timber surfaces