Neuffer's line of historical windows are all custom designed and built to your specifications to carefully replicate the exact look and feel of your home. Built with the same modern technology and well known German craftsmanship as our other profiles, our traditional windows will faithfully match the older look of your home or building while offering all the advantages of today. With your exact requirements, we can custom build the same narrow sightlines, arches, segmental arch windows and so forth that are nearly indistinguishable from the originals. With your choice of our range of woods, we will ensure your replacement windows feature the same trim, capitals, muntins and mullions making them the ideal choice for upgrading your home's facade, improving energy performance and meeting historic preservation regulations.
- The classic beauty of wood with concealed aluminum water-drainage channels
- Modern insulating glazing and a long-lasting elastic sealing compound.
- Smooth operation with precision German-made Winkhaus hardware including steel strike plates, tilt and turn option, and fail-safe handle locking in both tilted and opened positions.
- Available in your choice of 211⁄16 or 31⁄16inches (68 or 78 mm) installation depths.
- Triple weather seals available in brown, white, beige and gray to match your home
- Multipoint locking available in a range of security levels to prevent against burglary.
- Custom features – transom molding, weather bars, profiled window sills, and more. Recreate the exact historic look your project requires.