Whether you are renovating or building, insulation is an important consideration. The Energeto 8000ED series meets the highest European requirements including those for passive houses and offers U-values well beyond Energy Star standards. This is made possible by innovative fiber-reinforcement and a special polyurethane foam filled profile which boots the frame's insulation ability.
Technical Details of Energeto 8000ED Profiles
- Passive House certified
- 7.7 R-value achievable based on configuration
- High-pressure polyurethane foam insulation and carbon fiber reinforcement
- Innovative adhesive bonding insulates glazing and prevents thermal bridging.
- Ultradur® inserts create a multi-chamber profile.
- 33⁄8 inch (85 mm) installation depth for larger insulating chambers
- Triple glazing up to 17⁄8inch (48 mm) thickness.
- Sound insulation ≤ 41dB
- Available in classic white and with decors.
- Extremely weather resistant due to modern vinyl material mixtures
- 3-point sealing with gaskets available in black and white.
- Quality German hardware with multi-point locking for burglary protection.
- 98.2% recyclable profile and lead, cadmium and barium free.
- Hidden drainage channels
- Upgrade to resistance class II possible (RC2)
- activPilot Select hardware with discrete hidden hinges
- activPilot Comfort with parallel opening for ventilation
- Magnetic lock monitoring for integration with ome security systems